Late Vasantrao Chandorkar Smruti Pratishthan is Jalgaon, Maharashtra based NGO & Cultural Organization. Registered Under Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act 1950.
- Registration No. - E-878 Dated 31.10.2001
- 80 G No. - NSK/CIT-II/80G (5)/18/2009-10 & IT Sec
- 12 A No. - NSK/CIT-II/Tech/5/35/2002-2003 Date.20.3.2002
- FCRA No. - 083840031 Dated 02.04.2009
- PAN No. - AAETS9394R
Aims & Objective
- To preserve, promote, nurture the rich heritage of Indian classical music & dance and pass it on to the next generation Organizing classical concerts for promoting upcoming & promising artist of Classical, Semi Classical music, dance as well as folk & tribal art forms.
- Organizing light music concerts for the local talent & children.
- Arranging interaction sessions / workshops with the artists for local talent.
- Working on the them on “Tribal to Global”
- South Central Zone Cultural Centre, Nagpur
- West Zone Cultural Centre, Udaipur.
- Directorate of Arts & Culture Department, Govt of Goa.
- Directorate of Arts & Culture Department, Govt of Maharashtra.
- NCPA, Mumbai.
- Dadar Matunga Cultural Centre, Mumbai.
- Kusumagraj Pratishthan, Nasik.
- Bhavarlal & Kantabai Jain Foundation, Jalgaon.
- Natthuseth Chandasarkar Charitable Trust, Jalgaon.
- Balgandharv Sangeet Mahotsav
- Padwa Pahat
- Bolawa Vitthal
- Malhar Mahotsav
- Local Talent Exposure Programs
- Inter College Lite Music Competition for Jalgaon, Dhulia & Nandurbar Districts.
- Collaborative Programs with SCZCC, WZCC, Arts & Culture Department, Goa & Maharashtra.
- Interaction & Discussion with Artists with local students.